Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
- All information received by Portmail Redirect is treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with appropriate privacy legislation.
- No information received is passed on to any other parties unless at the specific written request of the owner who initially forwarded that information to Portmail Redirect.
- Information, such as customers’ personal details, are retained only long enough to complete the Registration period requirements and then deleted from our systems.
- Information is only accessed by authorised Portmail Redirect staff and/or approved consultants as required, to enable us to conduct our business efficiently and effectively in a professional manner and for our customers’ best interests.
- Portmail Redirect does not supply lists of names, contacts, directories of services etc. to any party for any use.
- Portmail is not a distributor for any other party, nor do we adopt the role of being a distributor for unrequested advertising material in any form. The purpose of Portmail Redirect is to offer a service for travellers who require their personal mail to be forwarded to their current location while away from their normal fixed residence.